Where are you located?

We’re located inside Evolve Strength Downtown gym. There is parking available in the adjacent parking lot as well on the street. If you park in the parking lot, you will need to register your license plate at the front desk. When you arrive, please tell the front desk that you have an appointment with ARC, they will then point you in our direction.

Where will my treatment be conducted?

All clinical treatment will be conducted inside our clinic. A patient might be taken into the main gym area to complete exercises, workouts and S&C training.

Do you accept walk-ins?

If you’re training at Evolve gym and feel like you need an assessment, treatment, or recovery session before or after your workout, we will absolutely accept walk-ins if availability allows on our schedule. We will also accept same day bookings over the phone if availability allows on our schedule.

What are my funding options?

Depending on your extended health benefit plan, most of our physiotherapy services can be covered by your plan provider. For your convenience, we have direct billing arrangements with various health benefit companies. ● Alberta Blue Cross
● Chamber of Commerce Group
● Cowan Insurance Group
● Desjardins
● First Canadian Group of Companies
● Equitable Life
● Great West Life
● Green Shield / SSQ Financial
● Industrial Alliance
● Johnson
● Johnston Group
● Manulife Financial
● Maximum Benefit
● NexGenRX
● Standard Life
● Sun Life
● The Co-operators We also have several other health benefit companies where we can direct bill for specific plans for physiotherapy and rehabilitation, depending on your level of coverage. These companies include: ● Alberta School Employee Benefits Plan
● Department of Veterans Affairs
● Department of National Defence

Do I need a doctor's referral?

You don’t need a referral to see a physiotherapist. However, a number of extended health benefit plans may require a doctor’s referral to be eligible for coverage. Each plan is slightly different, so it’s important to check with your current provider to determine if you need a referral for treatment. You need a pracID referral to see Dr. Nulliah, Primary Care Sports Medicine doctor.

Who will be involved in my athletic development program?

Our S&C coach will sometimes collaborate with our physiotherapists during your S&C programming. However, S&C coaching sessions will be one-on-one with the S&C coach. Mental performance sessions are conducted one-on-one with our mental performance consultant in a private room or virtually. Physiotherapists and kinesiologists will be involved with your movement screening testing, sport injury strengthening and rehab, and recovery treatment.

Who will be involved in my sport injury management/recovery program?

The physiotherapist will conduct the initial assessment and then formulate a treatment plan. The physiotherapist will always perform the technical manual therapy, follow ups, and/or needling therapy when appropriate. The fully trained kinesiologists will help carry out portions of the treatment plan as well. As a result, the patient will experience both the physiotherapist and assistant during his or her treatment time.

Where do I park?

Do you directy bill EHCB?

What should I bring to my appointment?